Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to be the real estate industry’s first WORK180 endorsed employer.
Knight Frank Australia are seeking a positive and highly customer focused professional to manage the day-to-day operations of our Brisbane office.
Reporting to the EA/Office Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery and coordination of operational administrative duties, as well as providing exceptional customer service and ensuring that the office is maintained to a high standard.
Please note, this role is an office-based role, with a requirement of working in the Brisbane CBD office five days per week.
- Manage the daily opening and closing of the Brisbane office, ensuring reception, meeting rooms and office space presentation is maintained to a high standard
- Answering and processing internal and external calls
- Meeting and greeting clients, staff, and all visitors to the office
- General admin including courier management, processing expenses and invoices, reconciling and coding monthly accounts, and other admin tasks for the wider team where required
- Maintain all office equipment and inventory management i.e. stationery and printer(s)
- Assist with the onboarding of new staff
- Assist with internal and external event coordination
- Supporting Department Coordinators with ADHOC general admin support
- Member of the WHS Committee
- Staff travel booking
- Member of the Reconciliation Action Plan (Rap Committee)
Who we are looking for?
- Demonstrable experience in a corporate office providing exceptional customer service in a professional services environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high standard of presentation
- A track record of going above and beyond for clients and staff
- Intermediate in Microsoft and Adobe Packages (including InDesign)
- IT savvy, including a basic understanding of AV support
- Ability to prioritise and juggle a variety of tasks throughout the day
- Proven ability to work in a team and to take responsibility
- Ability to take direction and communicate with various staff each day
What’s in it for you?
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day!
- A generous 16-week parental scheme plus superannuation for a full 12 months
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Our reward platform “The Vault” which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
- Plus, so much more!
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn’t realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process.