Assistant Property Manager
Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
At Knight Frank we’re passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world’s most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to be the real estate industry’s first WORK180 endorsed employer.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Assistant Property Manager to join our Asset Management Services team. Reporting to the Senior Property Manager, you will provide support in the day-to-day management of client portfolios.
- Support the team with day-to-day activities associated with managing client portfolios.
- Financial management activities including accounts payable, receivable, and budgeting/forecasting.
- Undertake rent reviews.
- Property and lease data maintenance.
- Client reporting which will include, general issues, maintenance issues, upcoming works, relevant schedules, and arrears recommendations.
- Managing recurring services maintenance and ad hoc repairs and maintenance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders – clients, tenants, and contractors.
- In partnership with the FM team manage compliance and risk management activities across the portfolio.
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar property role
- Relevant degree preferable, i.e., Bachelor of Business (Property)
- Hold a valid and current Certificate of Registration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Hold strong analytical skills in conjunction with high attention to detail
- Possess strong organisation skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Be a confident communicator with a demonstrated ability to engage within a team
- Look for opportunities to contribute, innovate and add value
- Demonstrate initiative and a proven ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of MRI or other property management software would be advantageous
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- A generous 16-week parental scheme plus superannuation for a full 12 months
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day!
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Our reward platform “The Vault” which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
- Plus, so much more!
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn’t realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process.