Knight Frank Australia
Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Full time
At Knight Frank we’re passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world’s most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to not only be the real estate industry’s first WORK180 endorsed employer but also recently being recognised as the Top 101 Workplaces for Women in 2023 by WORK180.
We are currently seeking a Sales Executive to join our Capital Markets team in the Investments Sales department.
In this role, you will report directly to the Director, Head of Investment Sales and work closely with our agency team to generate sales opportunities and promote the Knight Frank business within the market.
- Carrying out systematic canvassing for new business and clients
- Review and assess assets and provide sale recommendations
- Deliver a high level of expertise to clients regarding the relevant market
- Negotiate and transact the sale of properties
- Assist in the development of strategies to increase private investor market share and improve profitability
- Conduct and create comprehensive marketing campaigns
- Actively pursue and secure new listing opportunities, and contribute to the maintenance of the Knight Frank Database
Who are we looking for?
- At least 1 - 3 years in Sales
- Proven track record in new business development
- Knowledge and experience of the commercial property industry
- Professional qualifications in Property, Business or Finance (desirable)
- Certificate of Registration/Real Estate License
- Able to build rapport easily
- Confident and well-presented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think independently and strategically
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- A generous 16-week parental scheme plus superannuation for a full 12 months
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day!
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Our reward platform “The Vault” which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
- Plus, so much more!
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn’t realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process