Accounts Payable Officer
Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
At Knight Frank we’re passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world’s most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to be the real estate industry’s first WORK180 endorsed employer.
The Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for the data entry function of the Accounts Payable team.
The successful candidate will hold strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and will take pride in delivering exceptional customer service.
- Daily processing of invoices
- Support and respond to email queries from internal and external stakeholders, notably clients
- Ensure all work is conducted in a timely manner and with a high level of accuracy
- Support the Accounts Payable Team with data entry and other tasks where required
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Be an effective, helpful, flexible and collaborative team member
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable environment
- MRI experience (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Customer service focused
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Proven ability to take initiative, identify issues and deliver timely solutions
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle challenging and complex situations
- Problem solving skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- A generous 16-week parental scheme plus superannuation for a full 12 months
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day!
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing.
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends.
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities.
- Our reward platform “The Vault” which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts.
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation.
- Plus, so much more!
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn’t realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process.