Shopping Centre Administrator - Greystanes
Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
At Knight Frank we are passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world’s most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to be the real estate industry’s first WORK180 endorsed employer.
We are seeking a highly organised and proactive Centre Administrator to provide administrative support to our on-site Centre Management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing general administration, accounts payable, accounts receivable, monthly reporting assistance, and office management duties for the retail Centre team. They will ensure that all stakeholders are satisfied and that a high standard of service delivery is maintained.
- Prepare and produce documents, reports, and presentations with minimal guidance
- Manage accounts payable and receivable, follow up on outstanding invoices, and handle contractor management
- Attend promptly to tenant service requests and manage the general reception area
- Provide general administrative support such as photocopying, scanning, mail-outs, and courier arrangements
- Assist with on-boarding and off-boarding employees and provide administrative support in FRC
- Prepare monthly expense reconciliations and provide general marketing support for the hub
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Centre Manager, on-site team, and the broader Asset team
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of senior/administration experience supporting a large team
- Retail administration experience highly desirable
- Experience with Vision (MRI) desirable
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel (including Pivot tables)
- Working knowledge of property accounting functions
- Basic understanding of the property industry
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Creates and implements efficient workflow systems to meet deadlines
- Customer-service focused with excellent communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- A generous 16-week parental scheme plus superannuation for a full 12 months
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day! [link removed]
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Our reward platform “The Vault” which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
- Plus, so much more!
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn’t realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process.