Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
At Knight Frank we’re passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world’s most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to be the real estate industry’s first WORK180 endorsed employer.
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and experienced National Department Coordinator to provide high level administrative support to the National Portfolio Manager and the broader team on a specific national client portfolio.
Your strengths will lie in organisation as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment to support a team of professional who are driven to get the best results from each day.
- Draft, review and prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, and other documentation with minimal instruction
- Prepare and process internal and external accounts and liaise with the Accounts Department
- Provide general administrative assistance
- Prepare monthly expense reconciliations
- Provide assistance with the team travel requirements including hotel, flights, car hire bookings
- Provide assistance to managers for on-boarding and off-boarding of employees
- Maintain team’s calendars, organise meetings and ensure awareness of daily/weekly movements
- Prepare Client WH&S Reports as required (monthly portfolio reports, weekly incident report summary)
Who are we looking for?
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in an administration/team assistant role
- Exposure to the Property Industry (preferred)
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and the ability to take ownership of your work
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Client-focused and responsive
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- A generous 16-week parental scheme plus superannuation for a full 12 months
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day!
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Our reward platform “The Vault” which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
- Plus, so much more!
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn’t realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process.