Senior Business Analyst
Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
At Knight Frank we’re passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world’s most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to not only be the real estate industry’s first WORK180 endorsed employer but also recently being recognised as the Top 101 Workplaces for Women in 2023 by WORK180.
Knight Frank Australia is looking for a Senior Business Analyst, focused on providing expert knowledge & support to the Business Solutions and Asset Management Services (AMS) team to manage projects, including change management initiatives.
You will be required to leverage your consultation and relationship-building skills with a number of internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for continuous improvement to KFA systems and processes to create efficiencies and improve productivity.
- Act as the project owner of a large reporting project including reviewing the existing reporting systems, development of business requirements, presenting recommendations for the proposed solutions and priorities and co-ordination of deliverables
- Planning and executing system and integration testing in conjunction with the business SMEs
- Document and map processes and workflows
- Work and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to define and deliver business requirements
- Effectively respond to changing client needs and identify enhancements to meet the demands of clients
- Act as an escalation point for complex accounting, system, or user queries originating from various teams
- Manage and assist with client transitions and mobilisations as required
Who are we looking for?
- Experience and proven results in business analysis and implementing data driven application solutions
- Knowledge of reporting applications (preferably Power BI) and data warehouse
- A strong understanding of technology and business systems strategically and operationally
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to communicate with clients to determine needs and requirements
- Degree qualification in Business-related disciplines or qualification in Business Analysis
- Solid experience and understanding of the property industry (highly desirable)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- A generous 16-week parental scheme plus superannuation for a full 12 months
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day!
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Our reward platform “The Vault” which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
- Plus, so much more!
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn’t realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process