Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
At Knight Frank we’re passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world’s most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to be the real estate industry’s first WORK180 endorsed employer.
We are looking for a retail Operations Manager or Facilities Coordinator looking for the next career path to oversee a portfolio of assigned centers managing and overseeing the site operations.
You will have previous exposure to operations or facilities management and preferable in prior knowledge of shopping centre or retailer environments.
- Ensure a Planned Preventive Maintenance Program is established and managed appropriately
- Ensuring the assets are maintained to a high standard of presentation
- Day-to-day management of all matters relating to operations, risk and compliance, contractor management, assist in coordination of tenancy design and delivery, scope and deliver capital works.
- Provide recommendations to improve efficiencies on maintenance and operational issues
- Conduct regular inspections of the entire property, including all common areas and plant rooms
- Assist the centre manager in preparing annual operating and capital budgets and support and deliver budget targets
- Ensure that the Emergency Evacuation Training and Procedures for the property are compliant and adhered to
- Assist the Centre Manager to drive sustainability goals including waste / recycling, energy, and water efficiencies
- Focus on partnership collaboration and relationships management with contractors, tenants and client
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years commercial/retail/industrial (as required) experience in the facilities and/or property industry
- Trade qualification preferrable, in electrical, mechanical engineering or plumbing; or significant work experience and demonstrated success in a similar role or related industry
- Hold a valid driver’s licence for the performance of their duties
- Solid understanding of all facets of Facilities Management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Practical approach with a “can do” attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- A generous 16-week parental scheme plus superannuation for a full 12 months
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day!
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Our reward platform “The Vault” which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
- Plus, so much more!
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn’t realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process.