Job Type: Full time
Koala's mission is: Better furniture experiences, designed with the World in mind. Combining customer-centric products, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, incredible customer service and social good; we are changing the way people buy and enjoy furniture to create happier, healthier habitats.
Why we have this role @ Koala
We are looking for a strategic & passionate influencer manager to lead and execute the next stage of Koala’s influencer strategy. In this role, you will lead the development and launch of Koala’s influencer program, working to create and build strong relationships with influencers that support the growth of the Koala brand & product performance. You will work in the Growth team, supporting content creation for social and performance channels and leading the influencer campaigns for reach and engagement to continue to grow our audience reach.
What key responsibilities does this role have @ Koala?
- Develop and implement an influencer strategy for Koala that supports the growth of Koala through partnerships & content creation.
- Identify and research potential influencers and content creators who align with Koala’s customers & brand.
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers, content creators & partners through effective outreach and negotiation.
- Collaborate closely with the growth team, specifically social media, to plan and execute influencer marketing campaigns, including content creation, product launches, brand campaigns & promotions.
- Work closely with influencers to create high-quality, authentic content that resonates with the target audience and aligns with Koala’s messaging.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with influencers, ensuring all terms and deliverables are clearly defined.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of influencer campaigns, providing regular reports and insights with the growth team.
- Manage the influencer marketing budget efficiently, ensuring campaigns are meeting targets for reach, engagement and content performance.
- Support key campaigns & product launches with strategic influencer campaigns.
- 3 - 4+ years experience working in influencer marketing, with a proven track record of successful campaigns, preferably in e-commerce
- Excellent project management and organisational capabilities
- Strong communication, negotiation & relationship-building skills
- Proficiency in social media platforms and influencer marketing tools
- Data-driven decision maker with ability to analyse campaign performance and use this to inform future campaigns
- Knowledge of industry regulations and standards
- Highly organised and detail-oriented
Treehouse Perks and Privileges…
Koala is only great when its employees are happy — and we’re one happy bunch!
- WFB/Hybrid working - We’re mixing it up with a couple of days back in the Alexandria Treehouse (office) and work from bed/home (WFB); we want you to do your best work the way that works for you, including from anywhere on the globe (T&Cs apply)!
- Take a break - Generous time off - volunteer, parental, Koala life leave and more to help keep your work-life balance, balanced.
- Tuesday lunches, Monthly barbies, socials and stocked kitchen - With an emphasis on healthy, local and organic produce.
- Pet-friendly - The Koala Treehouse is as pet-friendly as they get!
- Surprise & delight - The two-word combo at the core of everything we do. All Koalas can expect to enjoy free Koala products with ‘mates rates’ for your friends and fam.
- Support & wellbeing - Our employee experience respects and embraces all families, formed, found and evolving. You’ll have access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes unlimited sessions for financial, work, relationship, family or wellbeing support.
- Accelerate your career - via our Learning Management platform Juno, as well as individual and team growth budgets and dedicated days.
- Short and long-term incentive plans ensure you benefit as Koala succeeds!
- Community & connection - We believe that simply doing ‘no harm’ isn’t good enough So, how are we doing our part? BCorp Certified, WWF Partnership, volunteer days, a member of SoftLanding, 1% and so much more.
- All in all, the Koala Kommunity is a great place to hang out and belong to!
Koalities we look for…
At Koala, we do things a little differently and we don’t shy away from the fact that we expect a lot from our employees! We are ambitious. We are curious. We are selfless. We want you to challenge expectations, always look to make a difference and give us something different from the norm. We want people that bring great energy, that have a long-game focus and are always trying to find new angles and approaches to the way we work. We're a team full of entrepreneurial spirit and have a relentless focus on 'what's next' but while always reviewing 'what's been done' and learning, growing and adapting. We're confident, but NEVER arrogant and we adapt to change like Steve Smith under a short ball. Honesty and empathy drive everything we do, as well as a total focus on exceeding our customers’ expectations. So if you feel like this could be you... well what the bloody hell are you waiting for? Drop us a line, and let's see what you've got! ;)
There’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate, Koala is a place where everyone has opportunity. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. We’re an equal opportunity employer, and recognize that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business.To read more, check out our careers page or the great work we do with Work180.