Field Service Technician
Job Type: Full time
Komatsu Campbellfield is on the hunt for a talented and motivated Field Service Fitter to join our team and work on a Monday - Friday roster, based at our client's operations. You'll be primarily working on our clients' Komatsu machinery fleet, including Dozers, Loaders, and Trucks. While prior experience is preferred, we're willing to provide training for those up for the challenge. As a valued member of our team, you'll enjoy competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and plenty of opportunities for career growth and advancement.
At Komatsu, we're passionate about creating a fun, dynamic, and supportive work environment where every team member feels appreciated and empowered. Join us and be part of a forward-thinking team committed to excellence, innovation, and teamwork!
Roster: Monday - Friday
Role Located: Campbellfield, VIC
Komatsu can provide you with:
- Families Policy: 16 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave, 4 weeks of secondary carer leave, plus many more family friendly benefits
- Financial: Company funded Income Protection Insurance
- Career: Recognition, awards, flexibility, further education studies and internal career development
- Health: Corporate discount with Bupa, Total Wellbeing Solution with LifeWorks
- Travel: Discounts with Avis, Qantas, Crown, IHG and travel agents
- Referral Program: Earn $3,000 for referring a new employee to Komatsu
Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High level technical experience completing diagnostics and repairs across a fleet of plant machinery
- Australian recognised and relevant trade certificate
- Ideally hold extensive prior experience across the Komatsu fleet of machinery
- Current MR Drivers Licence
Ready to get started? Apply now!
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the work place, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.