Cloud Infrastructure Services Lead
Job Type: Full time
At Komatsu Australia you’ll be part of an inclusive culture where all our people thrive, reflected in our purpose: creating value together. We encourage people with diverse backgrounds to apply for this role.
Step into a transformative role with Komatsu in Wacol as our Cloud Infrastructure Services Lead. Dive deep into a collaborative environment, where you’ll be at the forefront of both cloud and on-premises systems, including all facets of Microsoft Windows server systems. With a canvas like the expansive Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) including Microsoft Azure, you'll have the opportunity to shape the future of our IT projects. Engage with dynamic platforms such as Citrix, Skype, SQL, Exchange, and Microsoft Dynamics, bringing about innovative solutions, system enhancements, and a fresh perspective to operational support.
In this pivotal position, you won’t just be managing - you’ll be inspiring. By guiding the IT support staff in new technologies, managing and improving system changes through the ITIL Change Request process, and collaborating with the dedicated Cloud Infrastructure Services team, you will ensure the seamless evolution of Komatsu's IT landscape. Furthermore, based in Wacol, you'll oversee a state-of-the-art customer innovation center, equipped with the latest smart TVs, smart boards, and a range of cutting-edge Komatsu technologies. But it's not all tech - we value your proactive mindset, and you'll have the freedom to identify improvement areas, initiate system upgrades, and work closely with our Infrastructure Operational team to refine processes. At Komatsu, it’s more than just a role; it’s a journey of growth, innovation, and unparalleled teamwork.
Role Located: Wacol QLD
- Families Policy: 16 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave, 4 weeks of secondary carer leave, plus many more family friendly benefits
- Financial: Company funded Income Protection Insurance
- Career: Recognition, awards, flexibility, further education studies and internal career development
- Health: Corporate discount with Bupa, Total Wellbeing Solution with LifeWorks
- Travel: Discounts with Avis, Qantas, Crown, IHG and travel agents
- Yearly Bonus: Potential to receive a yearly bonus
- Referral Program: Generous referral program offering referral fee for successful new hires to the Komatsu team
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Microsoft certifications on Windows Server and platforms.
- 10+ years managing Microsoft Windows Server (2003-2022), Active Directory, AD Group Policy, SQL (2005-2019), and TCP/IP SD-WANs with 20+ sites, IIS components & VMWare hypervisors.
- 3+ years with Microsoft's suite (Skype, Teams, Exchange Online, In-tune, Microsoft 365, Azure services, and System Centre Suite) & Citrix XenApp 7.0+.
- Experience managing Smart TV’s, Smart Boards and Audio/Visual infrastructure
- Experience managing Microsoft Teams Rooms systems
- Excellent communication; rapid problem-solving; proactive approach.
- Familiarity with project planning via Microsoft Project, preferably with PRINCE2 experience.
- Knowledge of ITIL.
Ready to get started? Simply hit the apply now button!
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the workplace and competitive remuneration package. We employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Komatsu is endorsed by Work180 and committed to a workplace where women can thrive.