Purchasing Officer - PSG
Job Type: Full time
At Komatsu Australia you’ll be part of an inclusive culture where all our people thrive, reflected in our purpose: creating value together. We encourage people with diverse backgrounds to apply for this role.
As a Purchasing Officer at Komatsu you’ll be working with our Reman department implementing procurement and purchasing strategies.
This will include maximising cost saving strategies ensuring production DIFOT is achieved.
You’ll be working with a supportive team with access to a wide range of career opportunities at Komatsu.
Our office is located in Welshpool with free onsite parking.
Role Located: Welshpool, WA
- Families Policy: 16 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave, 4 weeks of secondary carer leave, plus many more family friendly benefits
- Financial: Company funded Income Protection Insurance
- Career: Recognition, awards, flexibility, further education studies and internal career development
- Health: Corporate discount with Bupa, Total Wellbeing Solution with LifeWorks
- Travel: Discounts with Avis, Qantas, Crown, IHG and travel agents
- Yearly Bonus: Potential to receive a yearly bonus
- Referral Program: Generous referral payment for referring a new employee to Komatsu
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience within a purchasing, planning and reporting role
- Demonstrated expediting experience
- Ability to manage external vendors
- Advanced user of Excel, Power Point, Access, SAP, and Microsoft AX
- Outstanding time management skills
Ready to get started? Simply hit the apply now button!
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the workplace and competitive remuneration package. We employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Komatsu is endorsed by Work180 and committed to a workplace where women can thrive.