Demonstrator Trainer - NSW
Location: Fairfield East
Job Type: Full time
At Komatsu Australia you’ll be part of an inclusive culture where all our people thrive, reflected in our purpose: creating value together. We encourage people with diverse backgrounds to apply for this role.
Become a vital part of our dynamic team at Komatsu as a Demonstrator Trainer in our Construction & Utility Sales division. Your extensive experience operating construction equipment will be the cornerstone of our training initiatives. You'll have the opportunity to shape and deliver engaging operator training, creating a lasting impact within our organisation. Join us for an exciting journey of growth and innovation!
Role Located: Fairfield NSW (Travel Required)
- Families Policy: 16 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave, 4 weeks of secondary carer leave, plus many more family friendly benefits
- Financial: Company funded Income Protection Insurance
- Career: Recognition, awards, flexibility, further education studies and internal career development
- Health: Corporate discount with Bupa, Total Wellbeing Solution with LifeWorks
- Travel: Discounts with Avis, Qantas, Crown, IHG and travel agents
- Yearly Bonus: Potential to receive a yearly bonus
- Referral Program: $3000 referral payment for referring a successful new employee to Komatsu
What we are looking for:
- A Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (desirable)
- Relevant qualifications (RII) and proficiency in operating earthmoving equipment
- A valid motor vehicle driver's license
- Demonstrated expertise in facilitating and overseeing comprehensive training sessions
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven strong customer-centric approach and the ability to establish professional relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proven experience in developing operator training materials
- Willingness and ability to travel regionally, occasionally for extended periods
- Strong aptitude for time management and effective prioritisation
- Adaptability and openness to change, coupled with flexibility in approach
Ready to get started? Simply hit the apply now button!
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the workplace and competitive remuneration package. We employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Komatsu is endorsed by Work180 and committed to a workplace where women can thrive.