HV Electrician (Site Based)
Job Type: Full time
At Komatsu Australia you’ll be part of an inclusive culture where all our people thrive, reflected in our purpose: creating value together. We encourage people with diverse backgrounds to apply for this role.
We have multiple opportunities available for HV Electricians to join our team based either at Saraji or Lake Lindsay mine sites as on site support.
The purpose of each role is to carry out maintenance and repairs on mobile equipment and ensuring excellent customer service to these sites.
Roster: 7/7 rotating DS/NS roster
Role Located: Saraji & Lake Lindsay
Salary: Base $162,000 - $166,000 + Super + Tool Allowance $20 pw + HV Allowance $80 pw
- Families Policy: 16 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave, 4 weeks of secondary carer leave, plus many more family friendly benefits
- Financial: Company funded Income Protection Insurance
- Career: Recognition, awards, flexibility, further education studies and internal career development
- Health: Corporate discount with Bupa, Total Wellbeing Solution with LifeWorks
- Travel: Discounts with Avis, Qantas, Crown, IHG and travel agents
- Referral Program: $3000 referral payment for referring a successful new employee to Komatsu
What we are looking for:
- Electrical Trade Qualification
- QLD Electrical License
- HV Switching Ticket
- Knowledge and understanding of OEM Equipment such as KOMATSU, CAT, LIEBHERR or HITACHI
- A demonstrated commitment to safety & able to work unsupervised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ready to get started? Simply hit the apply now button!
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the workplace and competitive remuneration package. We employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Komatsu is endorsed by Work180 and committed to a workplace where women can thrive.