Trainer & Assessor - RTO
Job Type: Full time
At Komatsu Australia you’ll be part of an inclusive culture where all our people thrive, reflected in our purpose: creating value together. We encourage people with diverse backgrounds to apply for this role.
Join us for an exhilarating opportunity as a Mobile Plant RTO Trainer & Assessor in the mining industry.
Contribute to the success of our company and showcase your expertise. Work with a dynamic team of experts at our brand new state-of-the-art training facility. Enhance your communication skills and customer service focus, and make a significant impact on Komatsu's growth. Don't miss this chance to make a difference!
Roster: Monday to Friday, 7am-3pm
Role Located: Welshpool, WA
- Families Policy: 16 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave, 4 weeks of secondary carer leave, plus many more family friendly benefits
- Financial: Company funded Income Protection Insurance
- Career: Recognition, awards, flexibility, further education studies and internal career development
- Health: Corporate discount with Bupa, Total Wellbeing Solution with LifeWorks
- Travel: Discounts with Avis, Qantas, Crown, IHG and travel agents
- Yearly Bonus: Potential to receive a yearly bonus
- Referral Program: $3000 referral payment for referring a successful new employee to Komatsu
What we are looking for:
- Qualification for AUR31216 Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology or equivalent
- Experience within the mining and/or construction industry
- Ability to build strong internal and customer relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with computer-based software and programs such as;
- Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Diploma or Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience within the training industry
- Understanding and experience of the operations of an RTO
- Proficiency in various computer technologies such as;
- Learning management database
- Computer-based simulations and animations
Ready to get started? Simply hit the apply now button!
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the workplace and competitive remuneration package. We employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Komatsu is endorsed by Work180 and committed to a workplace where women can thrive.