Product Manager - Data Devices
Job Type: Full time
At Komatsu Australia you’ll be part of an inclusive culture where all our people thrive, reflected in our purpose: creating value together. We encourage people with diverse backgrounds to apply for this role.
At Komatsu, our Mining Innovation and CI department is at the heart of technological advancements. We harness the power of Komatsu’s state-of-the-art ICT platforms, translating raw data into actionable insights that unveil sales opportunities and boost efficiencies. Our expertise offers a profound understanding of machinery operations, empowering customers to elevate their productivity and optimize their fleet utilization. As a key team member, you will manage diverse data sources, ensuring accurate data collection, registration, monitoring, and seamless data transfer and management. With a keen eye for detail, you'll also address technical challenges with confidence and expertise.
But this role goes beyond data management. You'll be the beacon of knowledge transfer, ensuring both our staff and esteemed customers harness the full potential of our data logging and transfer devices. Whether it's guiding service groups in fault diagnosis, enhancing our data gathering tools, or rolling out training sessions, your influence will pave the way for continuous improvement. One key challenge? Balancing advanced data transfer know-how with an understanding of mine site infrastructure. If you’re passionate about bridging the gap between data science and mining, melding specialized knowledge of diverse data capturing tools with practical applications to redefine the mining landscape, then this is the role for you.
Role Located: Wacol QLD
- Families Policy: 16 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave, 4 weeks of secondary carer leave, plus many more family friendly benefits
- Financial: Company funded Income Protection Insurance
- Career: Recognition, awards, flexibility, further education studies and internal career development
- Health: Corporate discount with Bupa, Total Wellbeing Solution with LifeWorks
- Travel: Discounts with Avis, Qantas, Crown, IHG and travel agents
- Yearly Bonus: Potential to receive a yearly bonus
- Referral Program: Earn $5,000 (plus an additional $1,500 for HD Fitters) for referring a new employee to Komatsu
What we are looking for:
- Technical knowledge and passion for digital site systems and applications
- Mining industry experience with mechanical or engineering aptitude.
- Proficiency in systems (hardware, software), including preferred knowledge of specialized mining equipment.
- Basic technical skills including SQL databases, computer networking, and understanding of Linux & Windows IoT.
- Strong communication skills, with experience liaising across various internal departments and with external stakeholders.
- Current driver's license and high work ethic.
- Adept in project management, analytical thinking, and team collaboration.
- IT training, basic programming knowledge, and relationship-building skills.
Ready to get started? Simply hit the apply now button!
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the workplace and competitive remuneration package. We employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Komatsu is endorsed by Work180 and committed to a workplace where women can thrive.