Job Type: Full time
- Great benefits - 2 RDO’s per month + competitive base wage
- Work with industry - leading products and technology
- Join a global organisation with a strong focus on training, safety and quality
At KONE, we bring buildings to life.
Through our technical expertise and digital connectivity, we provide an essential service to communities around the world – keep people moving no matter what.
Our work will take you in different directions.
We’re looking for an Installer/Fitter to join our high performing Installation Team in Newcastle, NSW
What will you be doing?
- Manages the equipment installation environment during installation activities
- Manages on-site communication with the customer for day-to-day installation and logistical activities
- Responsible for reporting installation progress to the installation supervisor
- Carrying out all activities in accordance with KONE policies and procedures including health, quality and safety standards
- Carries out the installation according to pre-determined method instruction and schedule
What are we looking for?
- Lift industry experience preferred but not essential
- Certificate 111 In Technology / Mechanical Fitters OR relevant construction based trade qualification
- Experience with managing critical breakdowns and key stakeholder’s expectations
- Commitment to working safely with a strong focus on quality
- A customer service mindset
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
There’s so much more to KONE than you may realise.
- Enjoy career progression opportunities within a global organisation
- Access a range of benefits that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Grow with comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
A job at KONE is the start of an experience like no other. You’ll find a bunch of passionate “lifties”, and maybe even become one yourself!
Apply today and help us to bring buildings to life.
Note: Applicants must either be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia or New Zealand to apply for this position.
This role is being sourced directly by KONE. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers