Doors Maintenance Technician
Job Type: Full time
- Great benefits - 2 RDO’s per month, competitive base wage, overtime available
- Work with industry - leading products and technology
- Join a global organisation with a strong focus on training, safety and quality
At KONE, we bring buildings to life.
Through our technical expertise and digital connectivity, we provide an essential service to communities around the world – keep people moving no matter what.
Our work will take you in different directions.
We’re looking for a Doors Technician to join our high performing Doors Team in Brisbane, Queensland.
No two days are the same as you manage the equipment and servicing of KONE’s, Automatic Doors, Roller Shutters and Gates across low-rise housing through to the world’s tallest skyscrapers.
What will you be doing?
- Attending breakdowns on Automatic Doors, Roller Shutters and Gates
- Attending to maintenance activities and repairs
- Carrying out all activities in accordance with KONE policies and procedures including health, quality and safety standards
- Working to actively maintain customer relationships in the local region
What are we looking for?
- Doors industry experience preferred but not essential
- Qualified Electrical licence preferred
- Exposure to breakdowns is highly advantageous
- Commitment to working safely with a strong focus on quality
- A customer service mindset
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Full Drivers Licence
- Flexibility in participation in a rotational on call roster
There’s so much more to KONE than you may realise.
- Enjoy career progression opportunities within a global organisation
- Access a range of benefits that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Grow with comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
A job at KONE is the start of an experience like no other. You’ll find a bunch of passionate “Technicians”, and maybe even become one yourself! A
Note: Applicants must either be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia or New Zealand to apply for this position.
This role is being sourced directly by KONE. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers