Job Type: Full time
At KONE, you'll find innovation that goes somewhere
We see a future of smart cities. As an innovation leader in the elevator and escalator industry, our award-winning products and solutions continue to push boundaries, rethinking how we use buildings for life, work and play.
The future of work is flexibility
At KONE we believe that creating flexibility in where, when and how we work will help us to engage and retain our people. With flexible working we can increase the diversity in our teams as well as improve the well-being of our employees. Having listened to our employees and candidates, KONE Australia and New Zealand launched our Flexible Work Framework and Guide in April of 2022. The majority of our office-based teams have adopted a hybrid model with 3 days in the office per week. Don't hesitate to reach out to the Talent Acquisition Team (email@example.com) for more information on KONE's approach to flexible work.
Our work will take you in different directions.
KONE has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Sales Consultant to join our high performing Modernisation team in Mascot, Sydney.
This role is for a new/additional position to be created within this team.
You will build industry relationships and proactively seek opportunities for maximising revenue and growing our customer base to continue to drive KONE as the dominant force in the industry.
What will you be doing?
- Proactively develop new and existing industry relationships for projects
- Understanding the customer needs to capitalise on all lead opportunities, orders and contracts
- Identifying opportunities to add value and grow existing projects accounts
- Evaluating insights and conducting reports to make commercially savvy recommendations to management
- Maintaining key relationships with internal stakeholders
Are you the one?
- Proven success in account management, sales management or business development role
- Experience in Engineering Sales preferred
- Strong customer experience background
- Ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders across all levels
- Proactive sales approach & customer focus
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experienced in reporting and must have an analytical mindset
- Proficient in CRM ideally Sales Force & Microsoft Office, Excel and Word, PowerPoint preferred
What do we offer?
- Great benefits and remuneration – Base + car allowance+ bonus
- Work with industry-leading products and technology
- Join a global organisation with a strong focus on training, safety and quality
- Career progression opportunities within a global organisation
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
- Excellent culture and supportive team
Note: Applicants must either be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia or New Zealand to apply for this position.
This role is being sourced directly by KONE. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
KONE is an equal opportunity employer who supports inclusive, flexible, and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes persons with disabilities, culturally, religiously, and linguistically diverse people, diverse age groups, diverse sexual orientation, and gender.
We are committed to working in partnership with and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and organisations by recognising and respecting the diversity of cultures, identity, heritage, languages, and social and spiritual systems practiced.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers