Credit Analyst - Personal Loans
Job Type: Not Specified
MoneyPlace is an award-winning consumer lender. We use an innovative risk-based pricing approach and a wide range of alternate data sources to provide fairer, better rates for borrowers.
MoneyPlace was awarded 2018 and 2019 Best Personal Loan by Money Magazine and has won major awards for three years running from Canstar and Mozo. In 2018 we became part of the market leading non-bank lender Liberty Financial.
We are growing rapidly and are bolstering our team across a number of roles.
We are seeking a Lending Specialist who will enjoy being challenged in a role that allows you to conduct credit assessments, nurture sales leads and manage a portfolio of brokers.
You will be a customer orientated rock star who is eager to take their career to the next level within a supportive team environment.
What your day will look like
- Provide a delightful experience to brokers and work with them on personal loans for their customers
- Manage risk by accurately assessing personal loan applications
- Educate brokers about consumer lending and our risk appetite
- From time to time, support the broader business in initiatives to improve business performance, efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
Enough about us, let talk about you
- The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience in consumer finance (unsecured or secured) sales and / or underwriting
- Experience working with brokers is advantageous
- Preferably been exposed to risk-based pricing methods of underwriting
- Operates with high energy and positivity
- Strong attention to detail and excellent phone manner
- Loves helping customers and team members
- Takes ownership of situations, putting customer experience and satisfaction first
- Ability to work with an analytical mind, independently, and as a part of a team
Why join MoneyPlace?
- We’re a rapidly growing company that values diversity and creating a dynamic culture to work in
- We offer a competitive package including a mix of base salary and bonuses
- We offer a fantastic formal and on-the-job learning environment to help you build capabilities to excel in this role, as well as your ongoing professional development
You’ll be challenged and have the chance to thrive as part of a supportive and collaborative team. If that sounds like the type of opportunity you’re ready for then we look forward to hearing from you.
MoneyPlace is a part of the Liberty Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected class.
If this sounds like something you want to be part of, please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your suitability for the role.