Digital Marketing Lead
Job Type: Not Specified
About the role
Are you a free thinker? Do you want to help shape and implement digital marketing strategies? Our Marketing and Communications department are looking for an experienced and passionate Digital Marketing Lead who will deliver outstanding sales growth, implement digital campaigns and build best in class digital marketing capability within the business.
This permanent opportunity report into the Chief Marketing Officer, working within our Marketing and Communications department, and will engage with all business units, as well as external stakeholders and service providers.
As a free-thinking Digital Marketing Lead, you are:
- In-depth knowledge of the digital media landscape, at least 5+ years, and all paid traffic acquisition activities.
- A self-starter by nature, who thrives on delivering results and juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Adept at liaising with internal stakeholders and external agencies to optimise ongoing effort and investment.
- Able to devise and execute social strategies to drive growth and engagement based on data and insights – for paid and organic activity.
- Able to measure, analyse, test and boost efficiency of all digital and social assets.
- Highly curious, with attention to detail and an analytical mindset.
Who are we?
Established 25 years ago, Liberty are pioneers in specialty finance, offering flexible monetary solutions previously not available from other financial institutions. Fast-forward to today and Liberty Group has evolved into a progressive and people centric company. We pride ourselves on providing an exciting, stable and rewarding work environment.
Why join the Liberty Group?
At Liberty, we celebrate people bringing their most genuine and authentic selves to work and we’re incredibly proud of the diverse and inclusive culture we’ve built. We’re living this commitment through our gender equality, disability, LGBTQIA+, mental health and religious and cultural initiatives. As we work towards helping people get financial, we acknowledge and value the contribution of indigenous Australians, Torres Strait Islanders and other cultural minority communities.
We strive for diversity and inclusion within our workforce and deliver a number of initiatives for our community. We are proud to be a certified B Corporation and endorsed by Work180.
We are thrilled to be the ABA Employer of Choice 2022, Employer of the Year 2021 at the Women in Finance Awards and MFAA Diversity and Inclusion Award 2022 - we will never be finished making Liberty the best place to work. We believe it’s the little extras that can make a big difference in helping our team meet their needs. There’s more to working at Liberty than just great financial rewards – we provide access to a large number of great benefits such as:
- Wellness perks including, free counselling, yoga and meditation classes, flu vaccinations, health checks, massages, private health and gym subsidies
- We are social with monthly themed lunches and events, EOY and EOFY parties
- Flexible work arrangements
- On-site company provided school holiday program
- Community groups such as our internal Pride Network (LGBTQIA+), Women in Leadership, Green Stars (environmental enthusiasts!) and more.
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Lend-A-Hand initiatives
- Career progression opportunities with access to online development courses
Liberty is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all people, regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.