IT Helpdesk Support - Level 1/2
Job Type: Not Specified
Helping people is in our DNA. As the leading non-bank lender in Australia, for decades we have been providing free-thinking loans and have helped over 500,000 people get financial. We offer a broad range of flexible and custom products and are passionate about building and delivering exceptional experiences for our customers.
We are a collaborative and social community that pride ourselves on being values driven. We base our vision of being the leading finance group that champions free thinking on FLAIR, our five key values that guide us to always be Fair, Learning, Accountable, Invested and Resourceful. These values inform everything we do, from how we look at the world, engage with our customers and treat each other.
What your day will look like
We are looking for a customer focused IT Support Engineer to help us provide innovative tech solutions that enable our staff members to perform their roles in a fuss free manner. This involves supporting the Liberty community with issues, requests, and building and maintaining solutions to achieve our ambitious mission! Deliver delightful customer experiences whilst proactively engaging with the community to uncover areas of improvement and automate processes. We work in an agile environment where suggestions are welcomed and encouraged, and teams are empowered to make decisions.
At Liberty we mainly use Microsoft solutions to underpin our technology infrastructure. An understanding of Windows 7, IIS 7, Windows Server 2008, Exchange Server 2010, CRM, storage networks, remote access, security and SQL in high availability environments is beneficial in this role. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure and experience to newer technologies such as SharePoint, Lync and mobile devices such as RIM and Apple.
Enough about us, let talk about you
- Enthusiastic and excited to continuously learn and get stuck into things
- Curious about technology and the infrastructure
- Passionate about helping others and solving problems
- Great at communicating and engaging with teams
- Understanding of Microsoft solutions
Who is Liberty?
At Liberty, we celebrate people bringing their most genuine and authentic selves to work and we’re incredibly proud of the diverse and inclusive culture we’ve built. We’re living this commitment through our gender equality, disability, LGTBIQ+, mental health and religious and cultural initiatives. As we work towards helping people get financial, we acknowledge and value the contribution of indigenous Australians, Torres Strait Islanders and other cultural minority communities.
We strive for diversity and inclusion within our workforce and deliver a number of initiatives for our community. We are proud to be endorsed by Work180 and a certified B Corporation.
We are thrilled to be the Employer of the Year at the 2021 at the Women in Finance Awards - we will never be finished making Liberty the best place to work. We believe it’s the little extras that can make a big difference in helping our team meet their needs. There’s more to working at Liberty than just great financial rewards - we provide access to a large number of great benefits such as:
- Wellness perks including, free counselling, yoga and meditation classes, flu vaccinations, health-checks, massages, private health and gym subsidies
- We are social with monthly themed lunches and events, EOY and EOFY parties Corporate casual dress
- Community groups such as our Internal Pride Network (LGBTQI+), Women in Leadership, Green Stars (environmental enthusiasts!) and more
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Lend-A-Hand initiatives
- Fantastic growth and career progression opportunities with access to online development courses
- There's more?! Yes we have coffee, daily fruit, constant snacks available anytime
Liberty is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all people, regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.