Business Resilience Manager
Metro Trains Melbourne
Job Type: Full time
Metro moves you around Melbourne.
As the city’s metropolitan rail service, Metro operates 226 six carriage trains across 998 kilometres of track, transporting 450,000 customers each day. We aim to encourage the Melbourne community’s vibrant and ever evolving lifestyles, by providing a seamless transport solution to keep individuals connected.
With 15 lines, 222 stations and services seven days a week, Metro can take you wherever you’re headed across the city, whenever you want to go.
- Critical leadership within Operational Safety team
- Full time and ongoing role, based in Melbourne
- Attractive salary package and generous benefits
- Build MTMs Business Resilience capability through the facilitation and design of training and ongoing coaching of divisional and functional managers to build resilience capability and ensure legislative compliance.
- Support MTM Functional and Divisional leaders through ensuring adequate Incident Management Team (IMT) roster coverage and capability.
- Continuously improve policies, procedures, plans, and systems including Incident Management, Emergency Management and Emergency Plans to support MTM and its divisions to ensure a robust business resilience program for MTM.
- Knowledge of Australian Standards (Safety, Security, Resilience)
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations and legislation that relate with safety and emergency management
- Strong strategic and commercial acumen, with experience in delivering change management programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills to influence and negotiate with a variety of stakeholders.