Metro Trains Melbourne
Job Type: Full time
Metro Trains Melbourne (MTM) is a multi-award winning organisation and we pride ourselves on our team of high performing talented professionals who are safety and delivery focused, and are at the core of our success. You will be joining an organisation that is known as a leader in its field but also prides itself on being dynamic, embracing new technologies and focused on customer service. We are passionate about promoting work/life balance so our people feel comfortable to bring their best to work, and to truly be focused on a common goal which is to provide a world class railway service.
MTMs Registered Training Organisation (RTO) – Metro Academy – currently have multiple FULL TIME opportunities for experienced Administration personnel to join us on an initial 12 month contract. Due to growth, there could be potential opportunity for extension. The role is based at our South Kensington Academy with flexible working arrangements offered.
- You will provide professional, customer focused administrative support to the Metro Academy team
- Being the first point of contact for the Metro Academy and offering friendly and responsive service at all times
- Answering incoming calls and emails, customer enquiries and troubleshooting
- Provide administrative services to the Metro Academy team to support business functions such as; responding to emails, photocopying, scanning, arranging room bookings and also ensuring that end of day tasks
- Monitor and maintain consumables and stationary supplies to ensure adequate supplies are available at all time
- Records management of student records
- Maintain, and generate reports from various databases to ensure reporting requirements are met including data entry of results and the production of reports in the Learning Management System
- Experience in a similar role within a complex environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff (verbal and written)
- Ability to manage, use and maintain administrative systems including record management systems and databases
- Ability to schedule work priorities to ensure deadlines are strictly adhered to
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft packages, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career and make a tangible impact on Melbourne’s growing rail network.
If what you’ve read resonates with your values, experience and career aspiration then we want to hear from you. Please submit your application by COB 30th March 2023
Metro Trains is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We encourage all interested applicants to apply but please note - only applications with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.