Service Delivery Manager
Metro Trains Melbourne
Job Type: Full time
Metro is a multi-award-winning organization, and we pride ourselves on our team of honest, high performing professionals who are talented, inclusive and safety focused and who are at the core of our success.
This is your chance to be part of an organization working on multiple projects in Victoria’s Big Build, which is delivering 165 major road and rail projects, including Metro Tunnel, a second underground railway for Melbourne with 5 new stations, removal of 85 level crossings across Melbourne and the Melbourne Airport Rail.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure and Service Delivery, the Service Delivery Manager assures the effective and efficient operation of the OCMS Operations team. This position is responsible for Service Delivery Managers, internal staff, and external service providers.
The goal is to ensure that the area meets Metro business needs and resolve OCMS faults and ICT requests to service level targets. Continual service improvement is integral to the role.
- Provide leadership, governance, management and ongoing execution of crucial ITIL Operational Support management functions such as Incident, Problem, Change and Request Management
- Facilitate the ICT projects transition to BAU as required
- Supplier management regarding the Service Desk service provider ensures a smooth transition of new or changed services into the Service Desk
- Drive leadership and continual service improvement and address any issues arising with the service being provided across all operational functions
- Be available on a rotating on-call support
- Strong experience in ITIL processes and have the associated formal qualifications
- Manage relationships with suppliers/vendors
- Service Delivery experience with a focus on relationship management
- Demonstrated technical experience in:
- Managing and setting up a Service Desk provisioned by an external service provider
- Leading a team that involves coaching, directing and mentoring
- People management and relationship management
- Negotiation and influencing
WHY WORK FOR METRO
- Full time permanent position
- Opportunity to work on significant projects that are contributing to modernising Melbourne's Metropolitan Network – Melbourne Airport Rail and Metro Tunnel.
- Hybrid working
- Free Myki travel across Victoria and other great corporate discounts
Metro Trains is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We encourage all interested applicants to apply.