Your next step in consulting — in an inclusive, inspiring firm
MinterEllison Consulting is the leading specialised consulting practice of its kind,
backed by Australia’s largest law firm. Our clients trust us to leverage a 200 year Firm culture of expertise and market leading client service to deliver strategy, research, commercial, and operational advice with deep specialties across technology, risk and legal optimisation.
We deliver impactful outcomes for our clients by leveraging our deep insights, integrated services and long-term relationships. We are known for our independence, our innovative ways of working and our client-centric focus.
As the largest practice within MinterEllison Consulting, MinterEllison Technology Consulting (METC) is Australia’s leading technology investment and assurance partner. We design, negotiate, protect, and optimise our client’s investments in enterprise digital and converged services. We are a highly focussed boutique, backed by an industry leader, and ensure to be differentiated wherever we play. As part of MinterEllison, we are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality for 14 years by WGEA (Workplace Gender Equality Agency) and ranked gold by AWEI (Australian Workplace Equality Index).
An award-winning technology consulting practice within a leading law firm
Established as ITNewcom in 1997, and becoming part of MinterEllisonin 2017, METC has been partnering with our clients to deliver exceptional outcomes across $50B worth of complex technology and digital programs. As part of MinterEllison, METC offers innovative optimisation strategies, complex transition management, specialised benchmarking, and high-value sourcing execution in conjunction with exceptional legal advice.
As a valued team member within METC, you could be working on:
- Strategic Design: We inspire our clients to make decisions on strategy, investment, architecture, and solution.
- Sourcing, Commercial Advisory and Relationship Optimisation: We build and optimise high-value technology and technology intensive BPO relationships.
- Transformation assurance: We lead our clients through internal change of processes, structure, technology, and operating model.
- Investment protection and optimisation: we protect our client’s investments - optimising risk and maximising value realisation.
Join a firm who prioritises achieving gender equality
We know that when we're recognised, respected and supported at work we're able to do our best work.
Supporting women is a firmwide priority. We are recognised as a WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality. The citation is strategically aligned with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 and recognises that gender equality is important to an organisation's success.
You will benefit from:
- Our firm stance on bullying, harassment and intimidation of all kinds
- An internal policy suite geared towards helping everyone navigate complex work/life responsibilities (generous parental leave, access to parenting support and education, emergency childcare and support for fertility treatment and pregnancy loss are some examples)
- Our participation in market leading initiatives to address gender inequalities across our professions
- Access to lively internal membership-based organisations such as WISE (supporting women's inclusion) and PRIME (supporting LGBTQ+ inclusion).
We're also recognised as an AWEI gold employer for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
What makes MinterEllison Technology Consulting a great place to work?
One of the reasons METC is successful is the diversity of its people.
METC is comprised of experts from a number of different disciplines, including technology advisory, law, finance, procurement and project/program management, who are all able to provide their unique insight and experience to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients. We know that when we bring together diversity of thinking, skills, experience, gender identity, backgrounds and orientations, we get better results. Our combined capability is Fiercely independent. Collectively unmatched.
We welcome applications from people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, genders (including if you identify as transgender or gender diverse), sexual orientations, as well as people living with a disability or who have family or carer responsibilities. We particularly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply for roles with METC.
For more information, please visit our website: Technology Consulting - MinterEllison consulting - MinterEllison