Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Part time
We're hiring a Team Assistant to support various Monoova wide initiatives impacting employees, workplace, job satisfaction and engagement.
At Monoova, we are all about freeing businesses to scale. That is why we have designed world-class, bank-grade, global payment solutions to allow businesses to do what they do best. Since our start in 2017, we have been leading the payments innovation in Australia by delivering scalable solutions to businesses. Helping businesses to automate how they receive, manage and pay funds is our Monoova mission. Our clients are among some of the most innovative companies around, whilst building partnerships with ethical entrepreneurs is part of our expansion strategy. Our commitment is to make money move as fast as our clients grow - with passion for excellent product to sustain the digital economy of the future.
As we are rapidly growing and expanding, we are on looking for tremendous talent to join the Monoova movement.
Empathy – we take care to understand the perspective of everyone in our ecosystem – our clients, our partners, our colleagues and our shareholders. It is how we create and nurture relationships
Integrity – We are a company built on integrity. Both inside and outside of our organisation, we are known for being honest, trustworthy and transparent in the way we do everything
Performance – We are an outcome focused organisation with a commitment to technology. Every single one of us are experts at what we do
Innovation – Individually and as a team, we are proactive innovators. Tomorrow, we will be better than we are today. That’s what makes tomorrow fun
In this role, you’ll be:
- Assisting all teams within Monoova to ensure all projects run smoothy and efficiently
- Supporting and assisting with various Monoova wide initiatives impacting employees, workplace, job satisfaction and engagement
- Liaising and managing external service providers, suppliers and other Stakeholders required for external and internal events
- Procure and manage services and products related to employee happiness and job satisfaction e.g. Office provisions, catering, events etc
- Leading or supporting the co-ordination of events for the Monoova business and organising various suppliers to ensure event success
- Assisting in development and delivery of all staff communications (from time to time)
- Providing general office administrative and operational support, including fulfilment of general office supplies e.g. Stationery, provisions, day-to-day supplies
- Assisting with organisation and booking of travel arrangements and accommodation for ELT and teams (if required)
- General office and workplace management e.g. stock maintenance, office cleanliness, mail-coordination and more
- Assisting and co-ordinating all staff or team based events e.g. Strategy conference, Team engagement activities, Team off-sites, Town Halls
What we need from you:
- Excellent communication skills
- Approachable and happy attitude
- Genuine care for the wellbeing and happiness of Monoova employees
- Dedication to supporting Monoova ELT
- Ability to collaborate and work with various Stakeholders
- Motivation to drive change and employee engagement
- Resilient and thrives on problem solving
- ‘Roll up’ your sleeves and ‘can-do’ attitude
Your experience and knowledge:
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Strong communication skills
- Strong management and organisational capabilities
Monoova Culture and Benefits
- Hybrid working arrangement so you can enjoy more flexibility.
- Short-term incentive program to thank our employees for all their hard work and dedication.
- Birthday leave, because why would you want to work on your birthday!
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, so you get extra time with your newborn and to recover.
- Annual IT allowance - for all your personal IT needs.
- Culture valuing career progression and development.
- After hours travel and meal allowance. We understand work doesn’t always end at 5pm, so we want to ensure you are well feed and safe when putting in the extra hours.
- Monthly team engagement events to promote a fun, dynamic and supportive team culture.
- Employee Assistance Program to ensure your wellbeing is key!
- Complimentary provisions on us