Principal Project Controller
Location: Sydney - Flexible Options
Job Type: Full time
Together, we open opportunities with our connected thinking.
Mott MacDonald is a uniquely diverse global management, engineering, and development consultancy that offers a diverse range of opportunities for potential employees to work with World Expert Practitioners on bespoke and large-scale projects.
Mott MacDonald's Advisory team successfully collaborate by integrating our experience across Infrastructure Advisory, Economics, Project Management, Environment and Sustainability, Professional Training and Leadership Development, Asset Management, and Digital Consulting to provide advice that covers the full spectrum of considerations over the entire infrastructure lifecycle.
Our project team are recruiting for a Principal Project Controller to join our growing Advisory team, in the Sydney Office
We have a growing pipeline of work across transport, social infrastructure, health, defence and renewable energy sectors for government and associated authorities. Working alongside project managers, design managers and commercial manager and the subcontractors, you will play a vital part in:
- Executing the delivery of project controls services to support the project team
- Accurate and insightful reporting of project controls for our project team
- Identifying risks and contribute to a risk mitigation strategy and action plan
- Presenting at governance meeting on controls data including cost, time, risk and reporting
- Providing input and feedback on development and ongoing maintenance of project control systems
- Schedule creation, update, and analysis; cost baseline creation, update, and analysis; resource demand and supply analysis.
- Adhering to and executing the project controls services in-line with the Mott MacDonald and project specific Project Controls Management Plans
- Experience working in a project environment, providing quality technical knowledge with limited guidance within Project Controls.
- Motivating people to be curious; leading through uncertainty and doubt; creating new value propositions; and casting a compelling vision of the future which motivates and retains great people.
- Engineering degree and P6 Scheduling experience preferred.
- Experience in scheduling using Primavera 6 (P6) or similar software.]
Our value, culture, and benefits
We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, fosters teamwork, and embraces sustainability. We value the diversity of our staff and are committed to creating an inclusive work culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work.
Sydney is one of our fastest-growing offices in Australia, and we offer a range of specialised benefits and facilities, including a competitive salary, group bonus incentives, and shareholder incentive schemes. Life, personal accident, and salary continuance insurance, and options to purchase additional annual leave, with an additional state-of-the-art office and an agile working policy.
You've got this!
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-growing business with an organisation that is shaping the communities in which we live, then we would encourage you to apply for the above position and join our world-class consultancy.