Senior Road Design Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Get ready to be part of something extraordinary!
Don't just watch history unfold - be part of the team that's writing it. Welcome to a world where innovation knows no bounds, where challenges fuel our creativity, and where your potential finds its ultimate expression. Join us in redefining what's possible!
In this role, you'll undertake and manage designs for the client's requirements. Preparing/managing designs, reports, specifications, and other deliverables for Road and highway projects, ensuring they satisfy the required brief and expected levels of technical excellence.
Liaising (meeting, communicating, corresponding, and coordinating) with internal Mott MacDonald teams, the external parties including sub- consultants, and ultimately with the Client seeing innovation in the delivery of schemes and techniques used to design and construct them. Producing designs and studies that consider the sustainability requirements of the network. Other responsibilities include:
- Provide technical guidance and support for junior team members, and drive technical excellence on road and highway projects
- Work within multi-disciplinary project teams on large and complex projects through delivery phase while working closely with clients and partners
- Collaborate across disciplines and geographies with other parts of the business
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic, and dedicated professional who can demonstrate hands-on design experience, management, and technical excellence in road/highway engineering. Knowledge and experience in the use of MX, Civil3D, and AutoCAD road/highways design software. Excellent communication skills both with the Client and other external parties as well as within Mott MacDonald, and a university degree in Civil Engineering and/or other relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent.
Our company's values, culture, and benefits
At Mott MacDonald, we celebrate the rich diversity of our team and are dedicated to nurturing an inclusive work environment that encourages everyone to embrace their unique selves. We take pride in offering a wonderful array of benefits and amenities designed to make your experience here truly exceptional, such as:
- A flexible and agile work atmosphere that caters to your professional journey and life's special moments.
- A competitive salary complemented by group bonus incentives, recognizing the dedication you invest.
- Comprehensive coverage including life, personal accident, and salary continuance insurance, providing peace of mind during uncertain times.
- Opportunities to enhance your work-life balance through the option to purchase extra annual leave.
You've got this!
This is an exciting time to join Mott MacDonald. We can provide you with significant opportunities for career development and the chance to experience challenging and rewarding projects.
Elevate your career with Mott MacDonald, a reputable engineering consultancy.