Project and Program Management Lead
Job Type: Full time
Together, we open opportunities with our connected thinking
Are you passionate about the Built Environment, Energy, Transport and Water, and shaping a sustainable future for our communities? Do you have a strong network of client connections in the Western Australia market and looking for an opportunity to lead and grow an important business unit?
Underpinned by strong growth and recent major project wins, Mott MacDonald's Advisory business is looking for a locally well-connected Project and Program Management Lead to guide and develop our advisory services for government, institutional, and private sector clients across Transport, Defence, and Renewable Energy sectors in our Perth, Western Australia office.
In the role of Project and Program Management Lead, you will establish your plan for Project and Program Management and drive the growth of a long-term sustainable team in your state, aligned to our national strategy.
Your role will also be responsible for:
- Guiding your team in the winning of work across technical and commercial aspects. Drive commercial performance of your team's portfolio of projects.
- Developing our capability and capacity to support the delivery of major projects with a portfolio management P3M3 maturity of three with target for four.
- Foster the development of key skills across Program Management, Project Management, Digital PMO, Commercial, Project Controls, Scheduling, Risk, Data etc.
- Work in partnership with our Account Leads and Resource Managers to identify a pipeline of Project and Program Management work from existing and new clients.
- Plan resources based on insights of project and prospect pipelines, guide recruitment to develop breadth and depth of capability.
You're an experienced Project and Program Management professional with advanced communication skills and experience in stakeholder management, easily influencing outcomes for key clients. You can bring and establish long term client relationships at a senior level relevant to your area of focus, and champion the digitisation of major project delivery and use of data to drive performance improvement.
You're commercially agile, with ability to identify and mitigate risks and establish and meet critical deadlines. Prior experience with an engineering, management, or development consultancy would be highly valued, including proven experience in creating, developing, and leading high performing teams.
With tertiary qualifications relevant to Project Management, Engineering, or similar, you will have proven skills in your field of expertise and a wider view of the infrastructure sector.
Life at Mott MacDonald
Mott MacDonald is focused on improving society by considering social outcomes in all we do. We are fortunate to work on some of the world's highest profile infrastructure and development projects.
We are an equal opportunity workplace, centred upon collaboration and connected thinking. We are recognised as a Work180 Endorsed Employer for women, embrace equality, diversity and inclusion and celebrate what makes each one of us unique.
Apart from offering meaningful work opportunities, we also provide a range of employee benefits, supporting our people to achieve their best. Our people have access to agile working, wellness and social initiatives, global mobility opportunities, personal and professional development and additional purchased leave.
You've got this!
Elevate your career with Mott MacDonald