Senior / Principal Risk and Assurance Advisor
Job Type: Full time
Together, we open opportunities with our connected thinking.
Mott MacDonald is a dynamic and innovative management, engineering, and development consultancy working on landmark projects worldwide. Wholly independent and employee-owned, we have over 18,000 staff worldwide working in all sectors including transport, energy, buildings, water, environment, and advisory.
We are seeking an experienced Risk and Assurance Advisor to join our growing Advisory team in Melbourne where you'll work alongside purpose-driven, high-performing professionals and entrepreneurs across sectors in the Asia Pacific, New Zealand, and Australia (APNA) region.
Your role will also work closely with Project teams to support the delivery of projects as the technical specialist. Relationship building and stakeholder management is key to this role.
Your responsibilities also expand in areas such as advising and guiding clients and colleagues through risk management and mitigation principles and applying these to achieve solutions. This will involve understanding and applying relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines. Alongside this, you will be conducting both qualitative and quantitative risk assessments to support informed and evidence-based decision-making.
Overall, this role will see you support in creating, developing, and embedding technical excellence across the practice.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications: Chemical or Mechanical Engineering / Science qualifications.
- Demonstrated experience with the management of quality and risk objectives is key.
- Experience in consulting preferred.
- A commitment to client-centricity, enabling positive, collaborative, respectful, and inclusive team environments.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English.
Our values, culture, and benefits
We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes fosters teamwork and embraces sustainability, and where everyone can bring their full selves to work. Some of our benefits include:
- State-of-the-art office and end-of-trip facilities.
- Agile working.
- Competitive salary and group bonus incentive scheme.
- Life, personal accident, and salary continuance insurance.
- Options to purchase additional annual leave.
- Annual Health Check.
You've got this!
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-growing business with an organisation that is shaping the communities in which we live, then we would encourage you to apply for the above position and join our world-class consultancy.