Precincts Leader, Victoria
Job Type: Full time
Together, we open opportunities with our connected thinking.
Mott MacDonald is a dynamic and innovative engineering, management and development consultancy working with high profile clients across Australia. We are a wholly independent, employee-owned company with strong local leadership and autonomy.
These are exciting times at Mott MacDonald Australia. We reached our 10-year anniversary milestone in 2020 and throughout this time we have experienced extensive growth.
Our Strategic Advisory team in Melbourne is seeking a highly experienced collaborator to lead our Precincts Initiative in VIC, bring expert Infrastructure Advisory capabilities, and lead complex infrastructure and urban development projects in transport, social, health, defence, and renewable energy. You will work across our sectors, shape multi-disciplinary partnerships and teams, and build upon your existing client relationships in VIC to lead business development activities and secure a sustainable pipeline of work. Your Responsibilities
You will join a local team that has built a reputation for excellence and innovation in the development and delivery of precinct and infrastructure projects. Guiding our Precincts Initiative in VIC and providing Strategic Infrastructure Advice to build a robust and sustainable service offering
Demonstrating management and delivery of large-scale, complex urban development projects in transport, social infrastructure, health, defence, and renewable energy sectors for government and associated authorities
- Providing market insights and keeping abreast of industry trends and market opportunities, and engaging with our clients to share our collective experience
- Building upon your existing client relationships in VIC to lead business development activities including proposal development to secure a pipeline of work from public and private sector clients and partners
- Establishing and maintaining a high personal profile and raising the corporate profile of Mott MacDonald in precinct-scale infrastructure advisory and development
A highly collaborative leader and a natural when it comes to partnering with clients, partners, and key specialists to deliver outstanding projects and optimising social, environmental, economic, and cultural outcomes. Your typical day will have you:
- Contribute to the Australia and Asia Pacific Precincts Initiatives and where appropriate, provide support and review of project work interstate and internationally.
- Lead the provision of strategic, technical, and commercial advice to inform our clients' decision-making across all infrastructure and major project development phases.
- Be a proactive and present member of the Mott MacDonald team and contribute to a culture of ongoing innovation, learning, and development.
- Bring an understanding of contemporary procurement strategies and frameworks including partnerships, alliances, and private-sector investment
Our Values, Culture, And Benefits
We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, fosters teamwork, and embraces sustainability. We value the diversity of our staff and are committed to creating an inclusive work culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work.
Melbourne is one of our fastest-growing offices in Australia, and we offer a range of specilaised benefits and facilities, including a competitive salary, group bonus incentives, and shareholder incentive schemes. Life, personal accident, and salary continuance insurance, and options to purchase additional annual leave, with an additional state-of-the-art office and an agile working policy.
You've got this!
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-growing business with an organisation that is shaping the communities in which we live, then we would encourage you to apply for the above position and join our world-class consultancy.