Site / Project Engineers
Job Type: Full time
Multiplex is a premier construction company with a simple purpose: to construct a better future.
Established in Australia in 1962, Multiplex is known for shaping skylines and delivering iconic projects around the world. It has delivered more than 1,000 projects with a combined value in excess of US$90 billion.
Our business is built on people. People who share the mindset to outperform in everything we do. Combined with our inherent values (We keep it real, We care about people, We are collaborative and We have grit), it is the foundation of our Multiplex culture and enables us to fulfil our purpose.
Building our Talent
Due to an increase of our workbook we are looking for experience Project/Site Engineers to join the QLD team. As a Multiplex Project/Site Engineer, you'll be given everything you need to outperform and take your career further. You are responsible for providing overall technical co-ordination and operational support to your allocated construction project, by liaising with the wider project team, ensuring the internal and external information flow is accurate and apparent in order to meet the construction program requirements.
- Coordinating construction activities to ensure projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs and specifications
- Ensuring installation works in the field are being undertaken in accordance with the project specification and appropriate design standards
- Assist with managing construction staff and sub-contractors in planning and executing work onsite
- Assist with managing and monitoring critical components of the project such as structure, façade and fit-out
- Quality Assurance
With proven site experience on mid to large-scale commercial projects, your skillset will also include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or similar
- In-depth knowledge of building and construction
- Knowledge of OH&S legislation, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Building Code of Australia
- Confidence reading drawings
- A hands-on understanding of structure, steel, finishes, facade and services
Why join Multiplex
Our people are supported to outperform in everything they do with a range of holistic benefits including:
- Professional career development opportunities, and a wealth of learning offerings through the Multiplex Learning Academy
- Bonus schemes; annual remuneration reviews; and gender equity reviews
- Salary continuance insurance
- Leave and benefits to support parents, including 18 weeks paid parental leave regardless of gender; payment of superannuation during leave; and coaching
- Health and Wellbeing programs including EAP & mental health support; group fitness; and various health checks
Multiplex is committed to having a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global communities in which it operates and a safe, respectful and inclusive culture.We strongly encourage applications from people of all genders, cultures and walks of life. We have an industry recognised approach to flexible work which we are constantly evolving. With external endorsements including Family Inclusive Workplace Certification and Work 180 partnership, we have a strong focus on diversity, equity and inclusion and fostering a work environment that provides our people a sense of belonging to be able to be themselves and do their best work.