Site Supervisor Trainee
Job Type: Full time
Multiplex is a premier construction company with a simple purpose: to construct a better future.
Established in Australia in 1962, Multiplex is known for shaping skylines and delivering iconic projects around the world. It has delivered more than 1,000 projects with a combined value in excess of US$90 billion.
Our business is built on people. People who share the mindset to outperform in everything we do. Combined with our inherent values (We keep it real, We care about people, We are collaborative and We have grit), it is the foundation of our Multiplex culture and enables us to fulfil our purpose.
Building our Talent
If you're looking for a career in Site Supervision, we have immediate opportunities at Multiplex within the NSW / ACT business. We are currently seeking applications for Site Supervisors (Trainees) at all levels.
As a Multiplex Site Supervisor (Trainee), you'll be working on some of Australia's biggest builds and you'll be provided with the support you need to achieve great results and develop in your role, with opportunities to progress in your career after completing the program in site supervision and site management.
Who should apply?
Bachelor in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
Certificate III in Carpentry
Certificate IV in Building and Construction
Diploma in construction (Building/Management)
Interest in working for commercial builder
Interest in supervision
Completed Trade Apprenticeship
Rotations & Competency Framework
- Rotations through a variety of competencies including Document Control, Quality, Safety, Design, Services, Planning & Programming and Site Supervision to ensure our Supervisors have well rounded knowledge and experience
- 2 year Program
Why join Multiplex
Our people are supported to outperform in everything they do with a range of holistic benefits including:
- Professional career development opportunities, and a wealth of learning offerings through the Multiplex Learning Academy
- Bonus schemes; annual remuneration reviews; and gender equity reviews
- Salary continuance insurance
- Leave and benefits to support parents, including 18 weeks paid parental leave regardless of gender; payment of superannuation during leave; and coaching
- Health and Wellbeing programs including EAP & mental health support; group fitness; and various health checks
Multiplex is committed to a diverse, inclusive and respectful workforce and we strongly encourage applications from people of all genders, cultures and walks of life. We have an industry recognised approach to flexible work which we are constantly evolving. With external recognitions including Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Pay Equity Ambassador, Family Inclusive Workplace Certification and Work 180 partnership, we have a strong focus on families, inclusivity and gender equality.
Please note: this role is being sourced through Multiplex directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies