Senior Consultant Marketing
Job Type: Full time
- Outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career in Personal Banking
- Use your passion and expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- We embrace diversity & inclusion at its core
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Senior Consultant Marketing in the Insurance and Wealth Partnerships team in Personal Everyday Banking.
As the Senior Consultant Marketing, you are a member of the Insurance and Wealth Partnerships Growth team and ensure that NAB serves customers well by helping them protect what matters. You support the Insurance proposition, within Personal Everyday Banking (PEB) Domain, to protect more customers in partnership with Allianz Australia. You will develop and own the Insurance Marketing plan and work with Marketing squads to deliver new campaigns to achieve agreed customer and financial targets. You align planning to overarching Personal Everyday Banking strategy.
You are comfortable with being uncomfortable, continuously learning and improving; valuing progress over perfection.
This a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity.
Day to day you will :
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer segments and business challenges/ opportunities in the portfolio.
- Develop and own customer acquisition, retention and portfolio engagement programs to grow our portfolio and achieve revenue targets
- Be the marketing lead for proposition development and go to market, including any joint activities with Allianz
- Lead key portfolio priorities eg Insurance customer proposition/repositioning
- Brief, prioritise and ensure successful delivery of marketing activity with relevant marketing squad(s)
- Proactively manage risk, meet all policy and compliance requirements
What you’ll bring:
An experienced professional who is tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline, you can demonstrate:
- Extensive expertise as a highly experienced marketing professional, ideally in insurance or bancassurance
- Strong track record of solving complex problems with innovative customer focused solutions. Oriented to adaptive approach to changing internal and external landscape
- 1st class communication and stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding customer experience expertise, having the customer at the forefront of everything you do
- Ability to involve, adapt and grasp new skills and content
- Proven analytical skills and evidence-based decision making
By joining our team, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.