Location: Albury, Docklands
Job Type: Full time
- Make a genuine difference through the work you do
- You’ll be supported to manage your career, work and life
- Work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Security Architect
We are looking for Security Architects experienced in supporting a variety of specialized business domains and support services within a large enterprise. You will consult into business and technology teams to outline the core principals, conceptual and logical security models and controls for designing a secure system solution that protects business value and ensures the solution is designed within the NAB risk appetite.
The role and Day to day will include:
- Based on Information Assets Classification, perform security risk assessments for change and BAU initiatives.
- Based on established enterprise security policies, industry standards and current threat landscape, derive recommended security controls as part of security control assessments.
- Help enterprise security assurance team in identifying abuse cases to be tested to ensure identified controls are implemented.
- Develop and maintain security patterns for consumption, including maintenance of the links to the security control framework.
- Assess cloud services provided by public cloud vendors against current threats and NAB security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Consult and SME input into architectures for data and infrastructure security as per controls objectives specified.
- Perform security risk and control assessments for 3rd party solutions.
- Together with asset owners, review security risks and findings on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for selection and governance via appropriate architecture forum of security related technology choices.
- Work with stakeholders within and outside of enterprise security team to develop residual risk statements.
What you will bring:
- Experience in defining and maintaining overall security architecture in an organisation with a heavy focus on data is the key. You will have demonstrable experience in working with key stakeholders within and outside of enterprise security, technology, and enterprise operations.
- Knowledge and experience with compliance regimes and standards like APRA CPS, APP, PCI DSS and GDPR.
- Good working knowledge of control frameworks like NIST 800-53.
- We are looking for candidates with a hands-on view of the world of technology in addition to a strategic mindset.
- Our target platforms are built with cloud-first in mind so experience with public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure and GCP is key.
- Experience in financial industry is a plus.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It is a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.