Senior Analyst, Engineer (AWS, Informatica & Terraform)
Job Type: Full time
As a Senior Platform, Engineer you will get an opportunity to build and support cloud infrastructure and get plenty of hands on exposure to AWS, Informatica & Terraform.
Recognised as a top #3 employer on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list to grow your career.
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as an Engineer at NAB
The role and Day to day will include :
- Platform Development & Infra Support on cloud native technologies preferably AWS
- Platform Design, Build and Support for Informatica and other applications on cloud
- Developing Security & Control Measures
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders & Solution Architects to deliver a consistent approach for risk management, controls, procedures, quality, and controls across the domain
- Participate in developing metrics and operational / data controls, monitoring, and incident management process.
- BAU Support for Cloud Infrastructure/Applications based on team roster
What you will bring:
- Experience in IT service management including operational support, defect management and problem solving – with an ability to operate / troubleshoot autonomously and ability to crack through issues that present roadblocks.
- 5+ Years of relevant Platform Experience with Informatica and/Or AWS
- Excellent hands on experience on UNIX
Make a difference through your work
At NAB, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re an ASX listed organisation that has been serving Australian communities for more than 160 years. We’re investing in positive change and our work changes the future of banking. Our colleagues have an impact far beyond work, and you’ll be part of a team that is helping to solve some of society’s biggest challenges.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.