Agribusiness Manager - (Emerald, QLD)
Job Type: Full time
- Manage a hybrid portfolio which will include SME and Agri customers
- Use your strong relationship management skills to serve our valued Customers
- Support our Agribusiness & SME customers
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
NAB Agribusiness is leading the way by partnering with at least 1 in 3 farmers throughout Australia to build a better future. Established in 2000, we are passionate about providing flexible, tailored financial solutions to primary and post-farmgate producers and suppliers, ranging from small family farming enterprises to large multinational operations.
As an Agribusiness Manager based in Emerald , you will be part of an existing team in a regional centre managing a growing portfolio of agribusiness clients. Using your business development and relationship management skills, you will provide financial advisory services, fully integrated financial solutions and risk management for customers. You will ensure success through understanding our client's unique businesses, communicating effectively, making timely decisions, utilising your strong commercial acumen and driving innovation and continuous improvement.
The role and day to day will include:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of key business banking customers and referral partners
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educating customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively calling on networks of contacts to help identify new business and referral opportunities
- Implementing initiatives to support customer acquisition in my local market
- Working with customers on their proposed annual business plans
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals
- Working with team members
The purpose of my role:
- As the face of NAB , first impressions do matter, and I am genuinely enthusiastic about spending quality time with my customers to deeply understand their financial needs
- I am passionate about making a positive impact in the local market
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to safely and effectively achieve their desired outcomes, whilst balancing the right outcomes and risk
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It is a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.