Job Type: Full time
- Be recognised as a leader, empowered to deliver and succeed
- Use your expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Make your impact in a newly formed team
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Manager Engineer for the new Loyalty and Rewards proposition.
What you will bring:
- You will bring your leadership and natural trouble shooting experience along with a strong customer focus to support NAB’s cloud environments.
- You will use your experience in ensuring support practices and processes are applied for managing cloud services
- You will bring your experience in operating with Tech Op Model – Progressive Elaboration and delivering business outcome within complex environments
- Great communication skills are needed to engage effectively with NAB asset teams across the entire business. You will be a key contributor in NAB’s cloud delivery by providing ongoing design advise for our software development.
- We believe in automating manual tasks with the right tools – you will have a keen eye for process optimisation and will be able to identify these opportunities.
- Aside from technical skills you are a strong mentor and coach for your peers inside and outside of the team showing technical and thought leadership. You enjoy imparting knowledge and skills as well as running knowledge sharing workshops to uplift the team. You embrace new ideas and approaches and enjoy healthy discussions around finding positive outcomes.
Some key challenges that you will face are around scaling delivery and onboarding of asset teams. With these challenges come opportunities to develop deep and lasting working relationships.
A career in cloud at NAB opens a unique opportunity to engage with cloud technology at scale, working with a range of colleagues across security, architecture, application, and platform teams.
Personal growth is as important to us as it should be to you and we believe this role provides a pathway to career a range of opportunities.
Make a difference through your work
At NAB, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re an ASX listed organisation that has been serving Australian communities for more than 160 years. We’re investing in positive change and our work changes the future of banking. Our colleagues have an impact far beyond work, and you’ll be part of a team that is helping to solve some of society’s biggest challenges.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.