Manager Transaction Monitoring and Fraud (FCO UBank)
Location: Macquarie Park
Job Type: Full time
- Make a genuine difference through the work you do
- NAB means you will be making an impact on lives while utilizing your skills
About the Role
As part of NAB's ongoing commitment to regulatory compliance, a Centre of Excellence is being established to help the Ubank business meet it's AML/CTF and broader financial crime obligations. This includes centralisation of capabilities for Know Your Customer (KYC) - Customer Onboarding, KYC Refresh, Enhanced Customer Due Diligence, Transaction Monitoring and Fraud Prevention.
As the Transaction Monitoring and Fraud Manager you are a common point of expertise, you will provide insights and strategic thinking to the FCO team to ensure business objectives are achieved. This role will also be responsible for leading and coaching a team of Senior Associates and providing subject matter expertise across multiple stakeholders.
What you'll be doing
- Delivering High Quality Risk Based Out Comes following NAB & Ubank Financial crime procedures
- Leadership of analysts and senior analysts in the Transaction Monitoring and Fraud Team
- Management of operational queues with in SLA
- Participation in the building and enhancement of the Ubank brands Financial Crime Program
- Working with the Ubank Financial Crime Management team to align business out comes with the wider business.
- Be a subject matter expert and provide expertise to the business
What you'll bring
- 5 years of financial crime management or equivalent industry experience
- 2 years people leadership experience in a operational team
- Strong people leadership capabilities with in an operational environment
- Deep Financial crime Knowledge and Capability to manage Transaction monitoring and fraud with in a banking environment
- Ability to build and reviewing Transaction monitoring and Fraud programs
- Operations management with in a stand alone fast paced team
- Coaching and development capability's of operational teams
- Process documentation and risk documentation capabilities
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyse data across multiple systems.
- Strong risk mindset and understanding of business risk models
- Process and task orientated
- Operational experience with in a financial services or banking environment
- AFMA, ACAMS or Financial Crime relevant qualifications will be highly regarded
What we can offer
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangement to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we service.
Have a chat to us about how our support of workplace flexibility can work for you.
NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.