Senior Team Member
Job Type: Full time
- Be a valued team member within the Asset Control team
- Opportunities for career progression throughout the business
- Collaborative and fast paced culture
About the role:
As a valued member of the team you will be monitoring and processing all corporate actions across domestic and international markets and ensuring client holdings are accurately reflected in the relevant systems. You will work closely with both internal and external teams to support our client and business service standards whilst maintaining compliance and ASX regulation integrity.
Day to day you will:
- Administer the end to end process of a wide variety of corporate actions (Rights, Bonuses, Dividend, Takeovers, etc) across domestic and international markets for both nabtrade and Equity Lending business
- Ensuring that all service level agreements are met in line with internal policy and Regulatory requirements
- Completion of Reconciliations across all relevant systems
- Other Ad hoc requests as required by the business
We have a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, and are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert, so let us know you’re interested.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
To avoid disappointment, you are encouraged to have a minimum of 18 months tenure in your current role and you should have your people leader’s endorsement to apply and participate in the selection process. Further information is available HERE