Analyst, Tech Lounge Support(Helpdesk Support)
Location: Broken Hill, Docklands, Macquarie Park, Victoria
Job Type: Full time
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have multiple opportunities for experienced Desktop Support Analysts across Melbourne!
As we continue to work with new technology and expand our digital capabilities, we’re making everyday tasks simpler and quicker for our customers – leaving them more time for more important things. If you’re passionate about being part of an exciting operational team, you’re exactly the sort of person we’re looking for.
We’re going through a bit of a digital transformation here at NAB – looking for bigger and better ways to make banking a more enjoyable experience for people. You’re the know-how behind our digital future. A go-to expert supporting teams across the business as they develop new solutions and transition to cloud-based technology.
What you will bring
We are looking for an experienced number of Tech Service Support staff, this role will take accountability for providing end user support for the end user computing services along with access management and field support when required. NAB provide onsite user support services and some field work may be required.
- Provides technical support of all facets of the EUC, Wintel and software distribution services via on phone IVR
- Represents the service(s) across the organization
- Accountable for the successful resolution of medium and low problems
- Understands the end-to-end (E2E) technical service(s) including dependent components and infrastructure
- Collaborates with Workplace SME’s\Architects to ensure that projects handed to Workplace are delivered in accordance with stated strategic and tactical objectives
- Identifies opportunities to drive efficiency through automation
- Contribute to the tracking and reporting against agreed service KPIs, SLA’s, Service Health and the contractual obligations of 3rd party Service Providers
- Drive continuous technical improvement to the service ensuring Security and Architectural standards are adhered to
- Contributes to the technical governance of service management processes including, incident, problem, change, configuration, capacity, continuity (DR), availability, asset, monitoring and alerting
- Collaborate with 3rd party service providers, project services and service management to ensure high quality and successful transition of all service(s) changes
- Ensure adequate communication, knowledge sharing and issue resolution across delivery and support teams
- Ensure appropriate data quality controls are in place across the portfolio
What you will bring
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of the latest technology
- Proven experience in Microsoft EUC based Workplace Technology and delivery
- Strong background in delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of SCCM, Altiris, InTune
- Strong experience in support and deployment of large-scale EUC environments
- Experience with Active Directory, UNIX/Linux account provisioning
- Experience implementing and managing Base Operating Environments (BOE) and SOE
- Experience in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
A valid driver’s license and a roadworthy car are a requirement as some travel to NAB branches and other sites is required.
Make a difference through your work
At NAB, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re an ASX listed organisation that has been serving Australian communities for more than 160 years. We’re investing in positive change and our work changes the future of banking. Our colleagues have an impact far beyond work, and you’ll be part of a team that is helping to solve some of society’s biggest challenges.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.