Change Consultant(ECOM PACE)
Job Type: Full time
- Outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career
- Use your expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Make your impact in a newly formed team
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an exciting opportunity for Consultant, ECOM PACE
The purpose of the role is to be part of the Controls Uplift team. This role is critical in supporting delivery of delivery of ECOM strategic solutions for Customer On-Boarding through the establishment and maintenance of end to end process and control documentation. You will be a key part of the team to understand and support a complex delivery schedule that is also supporting the AUSTRAC EU obligations. You will be planning and engaging with delivery squads to generate consistent, compliant documentation from an end-to-end process and controls perspective. This role ensures that outputs are in line with Enterprise control principles and standards to ensure NAB and ultimately our customers are safe.
Manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives. Employees at this Group would be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgement in their area of expertise/responsibility.
As part of the Regulatory Response - ECOM team, this role will participate in developing and documenting controls and end to end processes established through delivery of the ECOM strategy. This role is part of a team responsible for:
- Partnering with ECOM delivery teams and SMEs to establish and document process engineering that is sustainable, efficient, and fit for purpose to support customer on-boarding activities.
- Providing expertise to facilitate the consistent application and embedding of the Controls Standards and Framework across ECOM.
- Process mapping of end to end processes for key processes in line with NAB’s process methodology.
- Identification and overlay of controls required to meet process outcomes (What Must Go Right).
- Provide a centre of excellence for Process and Control queries across ECOM.
What you will bring:
- 2+ years’ experience in transformation and change management
- Experience in complex Controls Transformation initiatives and projects is highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Knowledge of NAB's Risk Policies
- Tertiary qualification in a business-related discipline
- Ability to focus and drive change effectively
- Experience of working in the Financial Services industry is highly desirable.
- Ability to effectively prioritise conflicting priorities in a high stress environment whilst managing stakeholder’s expectation.
Make a difference through your work
At NAB, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re an ASX listed organisation that has been serving Australian communities for more than 160 years. We’re investing in positive change and our work changes the future of banking. Our colleagues have an impact far beyond work, and you’ll be part of a team that is helping to solve some of society’s biggest challenges.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.