Delivery Lead, C&IB Engagement
Location: Docklands, Macquarie Park
Job Type: Full time
- Take a leadership role where you’ll inspire and energise your team
- Bring your ideas, ambitions, and passions – both in and outside of work
- Your daily work makes a difference to millions of customers
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Delivery Lead. The Delivery Lead Corporate & Institutional Engagement primarily includes delivery on Corporate and Institutional Customer Engagement and Onboarding.
The role includes responsibility for initiating, managing and closing the projects and all processes such as quality/control, communication, stakeholder management, people leadership and knowledge harvesting.
The role will be responsible for a standalone project or work directly with the Head of on a larger-scale/significant programs.
The range of initiatives will span from a single project within a line of business in a single region through to working across lines of business across multi-regions and in a complex stakeholder environment.
- Align strategic direction of tech delivery across domains and sub domains and squads working on same highly complex business outcomes
- Provide targeted communications to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables, issues and measure and manage stakeholders’ expectations.
- Provide leadership across large scale business outcomes in the customer onboarding domain, with significant financial investment, board resources demand, and extended timeframes.
- Develop deep working relationships with Head of technology, vendors and key stakeholders
- Coordinate operating rhythm to support lean agile governance
- Drive quarterly planning and prioritisation across domains
- Monitor and report domain performance and uplift performance when required
- Removing of impediments with support from Execs when needed
- Oversee RTE & manager engineering tech delivery of Business Outcomes and Epics
What you will bring
- Navigates large complex organisations and senior stakeholder relationships
- Change management with business and Tech.
- Demonstrable experience as a customer onboarding program delivery leader – with extensive experience in delivering mission critical systems for a nationally systemic Bank
- Expert level experience in complex program or delivery management in banking
- Managing the delivery or large complex programs containing multiple streams and vendors
- Track record at providing quality insights into program progress and able to shape delivery teams to optimal outcomes and results
- Strong understanding of digital technologies, analytics and customer onboarding business process-based solution
- Ideally will have program managed programs using the Fenergo software suite
- Strong understanding of customer and onboarding processes and technology and an awareness of global technology trends.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.