Head Of Future of Retail Performance Coaching
Job Type: Full time
- Recognised as a top #3 employer on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list to grow your career.
- Accelerated development opportunity
- Opportunity to work closely and coach senior Executives in Retail
- We grow great leaders who inspire and energise their teams
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as, Head of Future of Retail and Performance Coaching.
You are a Leader and a Coach. Partnering with Executives to drive a high performance culture within the NAB Retail business. Responsible for positive behaviour change evident by an uplift in Retail performance. You lead the transformation and delivery of program initiatives, as well as three teams of coaches who support our Retail Leaders nationally. An ambassador for change and growth!
The role and Day to day will include :
- Analyse and identify performance opportunities and treatment plans
- Coach and partner with Retail Senior Leadership team to drive overall performance uplift
- Lead a team of Coach Managers to drive consistent ways of working, and Distinctive Leadership disciplines Nationally
- Partner with key stakeholders within Retail in various states sharing best practice
- Analyse team performance by reviewing branch performance data to help adapt, and drive successful changes to branch and leader operating rhythms
- Working fluidly with the Retail business across all states - at regular intervals may be required to support teams and Retail Executives
What you will bring:
The successful applicant will be an experienced Performance Leader, with in-depth knowledge of both Retail products & distribution. You will have strong communication and influencing skills at a senior level and bring with you a consultative approach. You will have a blend of the following skills and experience:
- Detailed knowledge of and experience in Retail distribution business, business drivers, conversation frameworks and coaching techniques
- Proven high performance delivery in complex Retail environments
- Superior organisational skills
- Demonstrated experience in educating or coaching senior leaders to adopt and support change initiatives
- Superior influencing and stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to build relationships and influence at senior levels
- A proven track record for driving customer-led project initiatives will be highly regarded
- Growth mindset and action-oriented approach
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It is a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.