Digital Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Full time
- Utilise your customer-centric mindset
- On the job training | Regular coaching and progression opportunities
- Play a key role in NAB's digital future!
About the role
As a Digital Customer Service Advisor you will play an essential role in creating value through excellence. You will be the expert in providing first point resolution to our customers and delivering an exceptional customer service experience. This role provides first time customer support through our digital interacting channels, such as Live Chat, Social Media and Secure Message.
The Digital Consumer team, located in Perth, is constantly evolving. Play a pivotal role in NAB's digital future in this hybrid working role (on-site/remote following training). You may be required on-site for portions of training.
To start a promising career at NAB you will:
- Be flexible to work between 11am-9pm Monday to Friday and 9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (WST)
- Love interacting with customers and exceeding their expectations
- Be a self-motivated team player
- Have a strong desire to develop and challenge yourself
- Be confident in navigating multiple chats/systems to assist our customers
This is a full-time opportunity working 5 consecutive days a week. You will however need to be available full time Monday to Friday for the initial weeks of virtual training.
Culture & Benefits
Our culture is underpinned by four aspects to How We Work at NAB: Excellence For Customers, Grow Together, Be Respectful, and Own It - these aspects shape what our people and businesses do every day.
- Dress for your day in office
- A Highly Engaged workplace
- Volunteer Leave
- Lifestyle and Banking Discounts
- Monthly Rostered Day Off
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.