Associate, Specialised Lending Operations
Job Type: Full time
- 6 months fixed term opportunity
- Interpret complex legal documents
- Utilise your Finance Degree
- Great exposure to see the end-to-end securitisation process
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as an Associate.
Structured Finance Services provide pre-transaction execution support and post execution management for structured finance transactions, specialising in securitisation. We provide fully integrated, end to end solutions for structured finance transactions.
As the Associate you will be responsible for supporting the efficient execution and management of bespoke transactions, ensuring that work is dealt with efficiently and accurately, in accordance with transaction documentation, policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of cash flow reports, including supporting workpapers including instructing the Trustee to make payments and ensuring that all have been processed correctly
- Prepare timely and accurate investor and regulatory reports, including supporting workpapers
- Support the business in establishing new transactions, including reviewing contracts and capturing the transaction in systems
- Support the business to manage amendments to transactions to account for changing client and\or stakeholder needs
- Co-ordinating with the client for the timely and accurate collection of cash flows, including interest and fees, in accordance with contractual documentation
- Build strong relationships with Customers and Business Partners
- Ability to read and interpret complex legal documents
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong client service skills including the ability to see through to conclusion complex queries
- Strong team player with good inter-personal skills
- Tertiary qualifications in finance or a related field
- Structured finance or large wholesale lending transaction experience is preferred
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone .
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It is a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. To learn more, visit the Benefits of Working at NAB page on our website.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.