Head of Workplace Services
Location: Melbourne, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
- Melbourne location preferred, Sydney also available.
NAB are changing the way we serve our customers within our commercial buildings. We want a visionary senior leader with proven experience in delivering exceptional customer experience to lead our national workplace services team.
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper.
About the role:
NAB Group Property currently manages over 600 network properties and 11 commercial buildings.
Reporting to the Executive, Group Property, this role is accountable for NAB’s on-site Workplace Services strategy and the operational service delivery across the national portfolio of commercial buildings. This includes:
- Preparing, developing, and implementing NAB’s commercial property customer experience and engagement plan.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to deliver exceptional experience outcomes in our commercial buildings.
- Delivering consistency of service and experience across our national commercial portfolio.
The purpose of this role is to design and manage front-of-house services in relation to the following:
- Executive and Board Services
- Front of House Concierge Services
- Events and Hospitality Management
- Visitor Management
- On-site Support Services
- Catering, Kitchen and Utility Services
- Carparking, End of Trip Facilities and Mail Services
What you will bring:
To be successful in the role you will have extensive experience delivering best in class customer experiences through the management of large customer facing teams in corporate, hotel and/or events environments.
Further to this you will have the following skills/capabilities:
- Experience in and passion for a customer focused environment
- A proven track record of delivering exceptional front of house service, at scale.
- In-depth understanding of customer experience measures
- Capable of managing a large, geographically dispersed team
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Confident in managing up to Executive level stakeholders.
If you have the skills and drive that we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
By joining the team, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of what we do. One based on trust and respect and where our differences are celebrated. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note candidate screening methodologies and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
**Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted**