Location: Albury, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
- Outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career.
- Make your impact in a highly engaged and successful team.
- Fixed term or day rate contract role through to 30 September 2023
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assessment Consultant to join a busy and fast paced team within the Customer Response Initiative (CRI) program.
Reporting to the CRI Assessment Lead, you will be responsible for assessing the financial advice provided by NAB Wealth licensed advisers. The advice review will seek to identify and rectify any inappropriate advice and consider remediation activities in accordance with CRI Methodologies as part of delivering high quality outcomes to customers.
Your passion to drive positive outcomes for our customers will support the CRI program in achieving its goals and objectives.
What you will be doing
- Analyse financial advice provided by advisers in scope to assess the appropriateness of the advice provided. Prepare responses/recommended actions for submission in line with designated CRI controls and approvals.
- Ensure timely, effective and professional resolution where inappropriate advice is determined.
- Apply the correct processes, including risk management policies, to ensure consistent processes and outcomes that align with CRI Methodology and guiding principles.
- Deliver a high level of service to our clients through efficient time management and organisational resources.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify trends, themes and methodology improvements.
What you will bring
You will have superior attention to detail and commitment to delivering a high-quality customer experience. Additionally, you will have:
- At least three years’ experience in the Financial Planning industry
- RG146 qualifications (Diploma of Financial Planning/Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning or equivalent)
- Prior experience with financial advice remediation required, with experience in peer reviewing or quality assurance.
- Ability to analyse relevant information effectively to form a determination of issues and offer logical responses.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling you to work effectively with a diverse stakeholder group.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It is a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.