Consultant, Executive Reward Governance
Location: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne, Northern Territory, Perth, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Consultant Executive Reward Governance , within our People and Culture division.
NB: This role can be located in any major capital city across Australia!
As a Consultant Executive Reward Governance, you will undertake analytical tasks and support management activities related to the governance of the Enterprise Reward Strategy, in line with the required legislation/regulation to support the delivery of NAB strategy.
This role will primarily oversee and deliver remuneration related data for external disclosures and internal reporting, ensuring materials are retained and documented for internal/external audit purposes consistent with Acts and Legislative Requirements. Also, supporting and leading reward governance, and enterprise-wide projects in consultation with the senior consultants.
The role will suit a colleague who loves numbers and problem solving, is able to take initiative and produce results, can collaborate effectively within a team environment and can develop warm stakeholder relationships including with senior management.
What you will bring
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in large corporate roles, within a Finance, Reward, Business Analytics or similar capacity involving numbers
- Degree qualified Business, Commerce, Finance and/or Law (or similar related with experience)
- Intermediate to Advanced use of Microsoft Excel (including Power Query), and other Microsoft programs i.e. (Word, PowerBI, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Ability to think on your feet and to communicate and influence up and down business stream (both verbally and in writing)
- Demonstrated experience in providing commercial and pragmatic solutions to complex problems
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated environment but also with a continuous improvement lens
Applications will close Saturday 18th February 2023
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information, please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.
Please note candidate screening methodologies and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advertisement